Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dressing the bump #3!




We've been pretty busy with work and university stuff that we keep forgetting to get decent pictures of this bump. 
The bottom photo makes the bump look mahoosive. I still think it's pretty small but I may be wrong and actually i'm waddling everywhere already! (Please tell me i'm not!) 
However, my belly button feels like it is ripping in half!! Its gross! Its going to pop any day now. I bet! 

Side note: This scarf is my favourite thing in my wardrobe at the moment. I wear it everywhere! 

We are buying our little girl lots of gorgeous outfits! She is going to be so well dressed (in our eyes anyway). Its hard not to go crazy and just buy everything! 
Baby clothes are so tiny and adorable. 

Baby Stilgoe we love you! 

Keep growing and kicking away. 

Mama and daddy love it! 




1 comment:

  1. Vicky, you're like the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to meet the adorable little sprog! Lauren S xx

    ReplyDelete

Say hello, make me smile!